Well just when I thought I was having shitty day #2, I get a most wonderful message from Justin in Queso stating I’ve been nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize. Yes, I’ll be flying to Switzerland with P-diddy and Kim to acc-e……wait….I think I got that wrong. Oh snap I got that wrong. I was nominated for the Versatile Blog Award and The Infinity Dreams Award. Amanda, did I get that right? I don’t want to be that ass hole that gets it wrong. 🙂
Here are the rules for these awards:
1. Thank the person that nominated you and include a link to their blog.
2. Nominate 7-14 other bloggers for the award. Link to their blog and let them know!
3. If applicable: Answer your nominator’s questions and ask 7-11 questions to your own nominees.
4. If applicable: Share 7-11 facts about yourself.
So I am a prankster and I will be sharing 7-11 facts about me but I will NOT miss the chance to ask questions of my favorite blogs. So here it goes:
Facts about me:
- I have a severe phobia of snakes. So much so that upon walking up my walkway with $20 of fast food, I promptly dropped all of it all over the place when a snake slithered across my path. Curly fries were everywhere. I ran to my neighbors house and made my husband give me a piggyback ride back to the house. 24 hours later I have my landscaping cousin ripping up all the bushes and pouring concrete.
- I once met Paris Hilton in LA. Since we were both waiting for the valet, I took the opportunity to tell her I loved her show- The Simple Life. My sister thought I was complimenting her dress and in her valley girl voice she chimed in, “yeah, it’s really pretty.” I looked at her with a ‘what the fuck S? Please stop talking.’
- My Chihuahua is approximately 103 years old. I let her roam the neighborhood as I have a philosophy that “if it was meant to be, she will come back.”
- I wear SPF 100 and have come to terms with my albino skin.
- I HATE answering my phone. I have roughly 40 message right now, all of which will not ever be listened to.
- My favorite movie is Stepbrothers. Some day I will meet Will Ferrell.
- I once signed up for an Insanity Workout with Shawn-T thinking that I could hide behind the 200 other attendants. I was 1 of 17 attendants. After starting to see white lights just 7 minutes into the workout, I said “screw this” and spent the remaining 53 minutes in the locker room, reading back issues of Allure.
- Despite being 134 lbs, I love to eat. I get severely hangry should my planned feeding times not go as scheduled.
Questions for the Nominees:
- You are allowed 1 item on a deserted island. It must cost less than $5. What do you choose?
- Can you tell me a joke?
- Who is the most famous person you’ve ever met?
- Wine? Beer? or Whiskey? You are allowed to say all 3.
- For the women: Donald Trump, Wolfe Blitzer, Wayne Newton. For the men: Star Jones, Hillary Clinton, Chelsea Clinton. You have to screw one, marry one and kill one. Go!
Here are my nominations: